Mounting a big flag on a motorcycle is a great way to celebrate the nation’s Independence Day.
Riders love to display a big flag on their motorcycles when celebrating any national event of a country. This celebration comes how to mount a big flag on a motorcycle.
If you are unsure of how to flag on your bike, there is a guide on how to mount a big flag on a motorcycle.
Knowing how to mount a big flag on a motorcycle needs care and attention to handle such a huge object for ensuring a safe ride.
If you want to celebrate using an enormous flag on your bike, you need to take precautions to avoid fatal road accidents.
How to Mount a Big Flag on a Motorcycle Easily
Regardless of the bike you ride, it is crucial to mount the flag correctly onto your vehicle and follow strict guidelines when using the flag on your vehicle.
To know how to mount a big flag on a motorcycle is to follow the guidelines in your area.
Not mounting the big flag right would cause the flag to fall off during the ride, resulting in a crash.
To mount the flag accordingly, just follow the instruction below:
- Take the big flag and follow the guidelines or etiquettes when it comes to placing the flag on a motorcycle.
- Mount the flag at the center of the rear bike or to the right side of the rider’s perspective when riding forward. This perspective refers to as marching right.
- When the flag flows adjacent to a state flag or another flag type, the US flag should take the marching right position.
- When displayed along with other flags, no other flags should be larger and the US flag should take the center position and display the highest flag shown.
- You can also mount the flag with decals and stickers for a greater display and pride of your motorcycle.
- To display at the back of your bike, use the American flag and mount at the back below the passenger seat of your bike.
- To display two flags on both sides of the bike, make sure the flags should not block your view during the ride, as you will find it harder to know where you are heading over. The height of these two flags should be the same.
Tips and Guides for Motorcycle Flag Mount
Before mounting the flag on your motorcycle, there are certain tips and guides when it comes to displaying the flag on the road.
Such tips mention below:
– You should consider the size of the flag before mounting onto different parts of your bike.
– If you consider the motorcycle flag mounting kits, make sure you consider the size of the mount of the flag you want to display. For instance, if you have a medium-sized flag, do find a mount that attaches to your bike.
– When it comes to attaching the flag onto your bike, do make sure the poles should not vibrate during the ride, as this would loosen the screws and nuts causing the flag to fall off. To avoid vibration is to check that everything remains tight, not only the attachment to the motorcycle but also where the flag attaches to the pole.
– To know how to mount a big flag on a motorcycle, do make sure you read the guidelines when it comes to the way you want to display your flag on the bike.
– If you prefer to mount the flag at the back of the motorcycle, make sure the flag should not touch to the ground. Any part of the flag must not stick to the tires or any component of your bike. This would cause severe injuries and so would cause the flag to rip off.
– Before mounting the bike, make sure to check that the surface of your bike is clean without any debris covered. This will make it easier to mount the flag onto the bike. If your bike is dirty, use a motorcycle cleaner and spray onto the surface.
– When mounting the flag at the handlebars or the rear section of your bike, do make sure that the flag does not get in your way. Do double check that the mount stays secure and will not fly off during high-speed rides.
– After mounting the flag onto the bike, do take a few riders to see if the flag attaches well to the bike. If the flag falls, do check the mounting pole of the bike and secure as tightly as possible.
– When considering attaching smaller flags on the bike, do check the mount, and the flag. At times, the flag might come off during high-speed rides.
– When positioning the flag with other lines on the bike, try to mount the flag at the right side of the motorcycle if displayed with other flags.
– Do make sure you monitor the changes of the weather before mounting the flag onto the motorcycle. This will help you to get the idea on how to mount a big flag on a motorcycle. Regardless of the size of the flag, you should check the flag must not damage to different weather patterns.
– When it comes to motorcycle flag and mounts, make sure you handle larger sized flags with care and so are the other sizes of flags you wish to mount. Not handing the flag with care will cause damage during the ride and do check the stability of the poles.
– For motorcycle flag mounts, do not mount too many flags on one motorcycle, as this will make it hard for the rider to handle on the road.
– To mount more than one flag, make sure the height of the flag should be the same when mounting onto the motorcycle. No height should be different.
Here is the informative guide on how to mount a big flag on a motorcycle. You can see using motorcycle flag mounts are not as tough as you think it is all you have to do is to refer to the instruction above when mounting the flag onto the motorcycle.
To use a big flag on your bike, you must read certain rules when mounting the US flag during different weather conditions when celebrating any national event.
So mount the US flag on your motorcycle and show your pride on the road!
You can also read how to mount GoPro on motorcycle helmet.